Tour to South Africa 2017
ON SALE NOW
Places strictly limited at our luxurious safari lodge!
Book online or call our office 1300 200 900
Courtesy of its spectacular scenery, diverse wildlife and rich cultural history, South Africa is regarded by those who've toured there as the best destination on Australian rugby's away calendar.
Don't miss this opportunity and book with We Love Rugby today!
About the tour:Start date: Monday 25th September, 2017
End date: Sunday 8th October, 2017
Tour length: 14 days, 13 nights
The tour will be between 30-40 people travelling on one coach. We will be staying at good quality 4 star hotels throughout, with the exception Madiwke Game Reserve where we will be staying at a luxury game reserve lodges - Madikwe Safari Lodge & Impodimo Lodge.
- South Africa v Australia - 30 September, Bloemfontein
- South Africa v New Zealand - 07 October, Cape Town
- Wallabies v Springboks (Bloemfontein – Sat 30th Sept)
- All Blacks v Springboks (Cape Town – Sat 7th Oct)
- 3 nights in Victoria Falls including David Livingstone Lodge
- Two night all-inclusive luxury safari at Madikwe Game Reserve (malaria-free game park)
- Five nights in spectacular Cape Town
- Sundowner Zambezi River Cruise
- Tour of Victoria Falls
- Safari game drives witnessing the Big 5 (morning, afternoon & night drives)
- Authentic Boma & Bush starlit dinner
- Cape Peninsular & Stellenbosch Wine Region day tour
- Cape Town city tour & Table Mountain cable car
- Selection of meals including breakfast daily plus selected lunches & dinners
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- Optional activities such as Botswana day tour, elephant safari, helicopter ride, shark diving, horseback safari, lion walk, white-water rafting, Robben Island etc
- Services of experienced local tour guides plus We Love Rugby tour staff
- Souvenir tour merchandise
Join our incredible tour to South Africa to see 2 blockbuster rugby matches featuring Australia, South Africa and New Zealand, plus some of Africa's most famous must-do's including Victoria Falls, Cape Town and 5-star safari experience.
25 September, 2017 - 8 October, 2017
Here is your chance to join us on this spectacular tour in 2017 to South Africa!
Packages start from $7,995pp
8-12 October, 2017
Why not extend your stay in South Africa and explore the scenic Garden Route between Cape Town and George.
Packages start from $1,399pp
Got questions relating to the tour?
Here is all the information you need to know relating to game park information, accommodation, visas, travel insurance and optional activities.