Travel Insurance


Travel Insurance

Travel insurance is a must for anyone heading overseas. When taking out insurance be sure to read through the insurance company’s Product Disclosure Statement and other documentation to ensure the insurance you purchase satisfies your needs.

Travel insurance is generally available to purchase 18 months before your departure date from Australia.

Companies we have worked with in the past include NIB and Cover-More, though other companies also offer suitable policies.

NIB Travel Insurance: www.nibtravelinsurance.com.au

Cover-More Travel Insurance: www.covermore.com.au

Australia Post Travel Insurance: www.auspost.com.au/travel-insurance

Allianz Travel Insurance: www.allianz.com.au/travel-insurance

NRMA Travel Insurance: www.nrma.com.au/travel-insurance

Australian Government Advice

The Australian Government's Smartraveller website updates the latest advice for travellers to France, we encourage everyone joining us on tour to stay up to date on the latest news on covid-19 requirements and general health and safety information.

The French Government also has updated information available online HERE.
Travel Insurance